Crimsafe is the most effective security screen product in the world where the mesh is screwed into the frame and clamped down with a patented device called the "Screw-Clamp".
Look at the diagram and you'll see the advantage of our design. Any attempt to break through Crimsafe, such as a burglar trying to kick it out of the frame is defeated by the fact that our screws are drilled through the mesh and into the other side of the frame with massive torque, forcing our patented clamp to bite down on the mesh to grip it in a near unbreakable hold.
Our International Patents mean that other security screens simply can't feature the same design or offer the same strength.
The Crimsafe Screw -clamp
Our screws sit flush within the frame but they are drilled right through the mesh and into the other side, causing the clamp to bite down on the woven profile of the mesh and lock it in place with a vice-like grip.
Massive performance difference
The difference in performance between a Crimsafe screen and an ordinary security mesh product is huge. Crimsafe actually repels the physical assault that a burglar or intruder would apply and Crimsafe resists attempts to cut through it like no other security screen.
5 more differences between Crimsafe and the rest of the "me too" products:
1. We use High Tensile 304 Grade Stainless Steel. Our 304 grade stainless steel mesh has a very high tensile strength, which means it can resist strong forces applied against it and is highly effective against knife attack. Our specially developed black powder coating gives our 304 Structural Grade mesh rust resistance far beyond that of raw Marine steel.
2. We use thicker mesh. You get more metal for your money. The strands of mesh in Crimsafe are 0.9mm/.035" thick. Others are 0.8mm/.031" or even 0.7mm/.028". This means even though the difference cannot be seen with the naked eye, our mesh is actually 26.5% thicker than the others and correspondingly stronger.
3. Optional Extra Strength by using a midrail. A mid-rail through your security door reinforces it by stiffening the door frame, strengthening the resistance of the door's lock against a crowbar attack and protects the hinges of your door by reducing a criminal's ability to lever it from the wall. It also acts as a visual warning not to walk through an apparently open space. Midrails are available with Crimsafe doors for extra strength.
4. Specially developed antistatic coating. The black coating of Crimsafe actively repels the build-up of dust and impurities that can make your screens look dirty. It was developed in conjunction with Dulux and makes Crimsafe the only commercial grade UV fade-resistant screen. Crimsafe distributors also sell a specially developed anti-static glove that can be used to clean the mesh.
5. Santoprene Frame Bead. The unique design of the insulating Frame Bead stops dirt and grime from building up on the edge of the screen frame. The angled Santoprene rubber allows rainwater to wash away airborne particles that build up on the screen and stops it collecting on the top edge of the screen frame. This eliminates any chance of the dissimilar metals connecting and prevents electrolysis from occurring.